After Legoland, we went to Souplantation for dinner. Brayden and Evan got a hold of the camera and decided to start taking pictures. They were so cute, I decided to put together a slide show of their adventures....Evan took some pretty good pictures; Brayden's would be the one's with some body parts cut off.....
"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, March 17, 2008
Legoland
Last Monday we went to Legoland with Mom and Evan. The boys had so much fun! I haven't been there in a long time...I forgot how much water they had there!!!! There are water play places in, like, three different areas. Plus there is a pirate ride that you get completely soaked on! Anyway, here are some pics from Legoland:









After Legoland, we went to Souplantation for dinner. Brayden and Evan got a hold of the camera and decided to start taking pictures. They were so cute, I decided to put together a slide show of their adventures....Evan took some pretty good pictures; Brayden's would be the one's with some body parts cut off.....
After Legoland, we went to Souplantation for dinner. Brayden and Evan got a hold of the camera and decided to start taking pictures. They were so cute, I decided to put together a slide show of their adventures....Evan took some pretty good pictures; Brayden's would be the one's with some body parts cut off.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun.......wish we could have been there!
Legoland looks like fun! I found your blog through Kristen's. It will be fun to check in on your family! I miss visiting teaching you!
-Kera Washburn
Post a Comment