Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!

Monday the 24th was McKenzie's 2nd birthday! On Saturday (the day before Easter), we went to Santee Lakes for the Easter Eggstravaganza and had a birthday party afterwords. The kids had a blast hunting for eggs and dancing to the DJ's music. They had contests and they got a bag of Baked Lays for everything the kids participated in. If I had known that we were going to end up with that many chips, I never would have bought chips and dip for the party!


While we were there, I lost my purse....that really sucked! We looked everywhere, but to no avail. Then on Monday morning, one of my coworkers called and starts leaving a message on the answering machine, "Christina, I'm not calling you into work early....." Apparently, someone turned it into Community Services and they found my work ID. So they called Hemet PD and found me! Thank goodness for honest people! I am SO thankful! By the way, thanks to Augustina for keeping my sanity and always being there when I need you!

Anyway, it was great to see our friends and family all together again.

3 comments:

The Stengel Tribe said...

We love you, McKenzie. Happy Birthday

The six of us! said...

McKenzie is so big and beautiful!!!! I think the last time we saw her she was just starting to walk!

Christina Hamilton said...

Doesn't time fly?!