So, I went to pick up Brayden from preschool today and as I'm gathering his stuff to go his teacher says, "Brayden is so funny! He told us a story today...."
They were singing this song about a turtle....if you remember the song about the little sister who drank up all the water and ate up all the soap in the bathtub it is something like that:
"I had a little turtle, his name was Tiny Tim,
I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap,
and now he's sick in bed...with bubbles in his throat...."
So, Brayden raises his hand and tells his teacher that when his mommy was 1, she ate the soap. The bubbles made her tummy get big because there was a baby in there -- and then his sister was born!
Oh, the things they think up! Wow! What's next?!
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard! Brayden is so smart. By the way, I think I saw you from a distance at the ranch trip but never made it over to say hi. Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment