Remember when you were a kid and a box was more fun than whatever came in it? It could be a car, bus, house, whatever you wanted! Anyway, I guess you know your kids have imagination when this is what you catch them doing.... Brayden and McKenzie found this box and they were "driving around" and running errands. Of course, Brayden was driving and McKenzie was the backseat passenger....
Also, remember playing dress up as a kid? The the other day, McKenzie and I had a whole day w/ just the girls. While I was in the bathroom she came in and grabbed my work shirt and ran out of the room. Next thing I know, she's got it on w/ a beanie. She ran around like that for hours. Don't forget to add Mommy's shoes and a pearl necklace (they didn't make the picture)! I mean, who needs two brand new princess dresses when we have Mommy's clothes??? She really is a crack up!
This reminded me of a picture that I had of Myles when he was maybe 2(?) wearing Mason's shoes. He was being so silly, I had to get a picture. See it below:
2 comments:
Myles was such a cute baby...wasn't he?
That's my boy!
Post a Comment