Well, here we are 2008. Wow, how time flies!!! I can't believe Brayden is almost 4!
Anyway, I'm finally posting this at home, so I'm going to take the opportunity to actually post some pictures...yay me!
The last picture is the one that we finally chose for our Christmas card. The first one was my second choice. These pictures were taken the last day that McKenzie was sick with the flu. She actually ate dinner that night, so I told Mason, "Quick, put them in the bath and get their Christmas clothes on!" We snapped a bunch of pictures, and I sent off the cards two days later.
Everything else is Christmas Day. There's the two kids playing with McKenzie's kitchen (from Santa, of course). It was so funny, because she wanted nothing to do with presents (despite the large pink retro kitchen in the living room) until she had a banana. After that, we were all good. Brayden is showing off his Leapster (also from Santa). That toy is awesome, by the way....so convenient for the car or for when Mase brings the kids to L.A. It really keeps him occupied.
Brayden was very into Christmas this year -- we had to really remind him that Christmas is not just about presents. McKenzie, on the other hand, was afraid of Santa. She also is a very methodical present opener and stocking "unstuffer." I have never seen anyone take so long to empty their stocking. One by one....... Brayden just dumped his out and was like, "OK, what now?" It's so funny to see how different they are.
Anyway, we hope everyone has a wonderful '08! I know we have lots to look forward to-- Brayden starts Primary at Church, another 3 day Disney trip coming up, lots of trips to the Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World.....and it's only the beginning.......
2 comments:
We love you guys! We miss you! We hope you had a great Christmas? Your kids are getting so big!
We just updated our blog. Feel free to check it out.
Aw the kids are getting so big! Hey, let me know whenever you guys come out to Disneyland! I live 10 minutes away from there, I have a pass, and I would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment