Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas (I think)

Well, we can see how good I am at keeping this up to date... We all just got over the nastiest flu bug ever! Poor McKenzie had it for almost a week! She couldn't eat, or even walk by the end of it because she was so exhausted. I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do for her.

Anyway, since things have been just a little hectic with all that going on, I am just a little behind on my Christmas Cards. McKenzie just started feeling better last night, so we took some quick pictures of the kids while we had her in a good mood. So now, ya'll can expect my Christmas cards in the mail (they are going out tomorrow).

We also just returned from a vacation up to Sacramento. We had an early Christmas with my dad and his wife. We had fun miniature golfing in 40 degree weather and we went to a train museum and saw Santa Claus.

When we got home from there, we went to Knott's Berry Farm for our annual Police and Fire Tribute. For the first time, we spent the night at the resort and Snoopy even came in the room at 8 o'clock to say goodnight! It did rain, but it was fun anyway. The next day, we went to Disneyland to see the Christmas stuff. Our passes expire this month, so it will be the last time for a while (although they're doing a Police/Fire tribute as well, so we may go for Brayden's birthday).

I guess that's all that's new for now. I really will try and get pics up here soon.

No comments: