OK, so I am on this new shift at work which keeps me there until 1 in the morning. Basically, that means that I have TONS of time to sit and do nothing on the internet. For the past couple of days I have been looking at various hair blogs (thanks Augustina!) and getting some really cute, simple ideas to do McKenzie's hair. Today, I decided to just be quick and put two little messy buns in her hair. We looked in the mirror and I commented on how cute she was...
Well, McKenzie was having none of that. She promptly burst into tears and hid behind a towel on the floor! She kept saying that she didn't want to be cute, that she wanted to be pretty! I was actually kind of hurt, because it was so quick and easy and looked so darn cute. Why do girls have to be so picky?!
1 comment:
Aww, that's too bad she didn't like it. Keep doing it anyways! I'm hoping to do some fun styles on Olivia when her hair gets a bit thicker. Here are some awesome hairstyle sites, with steps on how to do it that I like. Good luck!
http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/
http://babesinhairland.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment