Monday, March 2, 2009

They're Growing Up (sniff, sniff)

So, we lost our camera and can't find it ANYWHERE! I am now resorting to using my phone, and thanks to my wonderful brother in law (thank you Mike), I have a way to transfer the pics/videos to the computer. So you'll have to forgive the 2mp pictures that are to follow, but they are better than none at all, I'd say.

Anyway, onto the title of my story today. Brayden is now 5, for those of you who didn't know. I would've posted birthday pictures, but I lost the camera a couple of days later. This week, he learned how to ride his bike without the training wheels! He was really scared at first, but his training wheel fell off and I told him that we weren't putting it back on. He cried and we put the bike away to go run errands. When we got home, he said, "Mom, I'm ready to try my bike now." So, we did and he got the hang of it in about 5 mins. Now, I can't get him off the bike and he keeps saying, "Thanks for letting me ride my bike without the training wheels!"





Now, McKenzie has also been suprising me. She has been begging for a bike since Brayden started riding his and then I remembered: Brayden got his (with trainging wheels) when he was three. Ohmygosh -- she's almost THREE?! Where did the time go? Of course, when I was taking video of Brayden, McKenzie also wanted a video, so here she is singing her ABC's.


3 comments:

Stephanie Cameron said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was up there babysitting little newborn Brayden. Now they're all grown up and stuff!

Dan and Melissa said...

Wow, they are getting big. Congrats to Brayden on his bike riding!

The six of us! said...

Good job Brayden!!! Kenzie is such a sweetie!