"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Missionary Work and Modern Times
I was on LDS.org when I found the coolest thing: The Church now has a You Tube Channel! There is supposed to be a new message each week promoting the basic beliefs of the Church. Here it is:
Aw well thank you. Your two cents definitely mean a lot! And teaching is what I have been leaning towards. I really want to teach first grade. I think that it would be so fulfilling!
I definitely want to go to Disneyland with you guys in March! I miss you all so much. I don't know if you have my number still, but if not it is (619)729-1644. Keep me updated!
That is REALLY cool to know. And congrats to Brayden on the bike! The training wheels on Julianna's bike broke off so I'm saving it for her until she can ride it without them! Maybe I should try it...I know I rode a two-wheel around 5 or so.
3 comments:
I had no idea that even existed! Thank you so much for sharing. I hope things are going well for you guys!
Aw well thank you. Your two cents definitely mean a lot! And teaching is what I have been leaning towards. I really want to teach first grade. I think that it would be so fulfilling!
I definitely want to go to Disneyland with you guys in March! I miss you all so much. I don't know if you have my number still, but if not it is (619)729-1644. Keep me updated!
That is REALLY cool to know. And congrats to Brayden on the bike! The training wheels on Julianna's bike broke off so I'm saving it for her until she can ride it without them! Maybe I should try it...I know I rode a two-wheel around 5 or so.
Post a Comment