Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Tiny Bubbles....."

So here I am sitting with Katelyn and watching a movie when Myles walks in to tell me, "I don't know what's wrong with Brayden, but he's in the bathroom crying and there's bubbles coming out of his nose."

The impression that I got was that he wasn't responding because Myles said that Brayden wouldn't talk to him -- he was just crying. Now I'm concerned: I'm not hearing him cry and there's some kind of bubbles coming out of my son's nose.

So, I rushed to the bathroom and now I'm hearing Brayden start to scream. Sure enough, there he is standing in front of the toilet with his pants down and bubbles coming out of his nose.

I took him to the kitchen where I could see better and tried to calm him down. He was finally able to point to Myles indicating that the bubbles came from him. Finally, I asked Myles, "What happened? How did Brayden get bubbles in his nose and why was there a bottle of baby shampoo on the bathroom floor?"

Well, come to find out Brayden (for who knows what reason) ASKED Myles to put the shampoo in his nose! What?! Why?! I tried to ask, but all I could get out of Brayden was, "I didn't think it would hurt."

Boys will be boys....What's next?

4 comments:

The Wilcken 7 said...

Hilarious! Okay so it's only funny to me because it hasn't happened at our house.... yet!

The Special Reds said...

Funny story! I thought the bubbles would be from a cold or runny nose! But shampoo? Wow. That wouldn't feel very good. I'm sure Brayden learned his lesson.

The ShuFamily said...

oh my goodness! that's the first time i have heard that one!!

The six of us! said...

Could be worse, he could always have a Tic Tac up his nose and get rushed to the Emergency Room.

Kevin when he was a kid!