"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, November 2, 2008
"This is Halloween, This is Halloween...."
Well, our camera broke and we just recently had it replaced (courtesy of Sears), so there are NO pictures from September, but here are the kids getting ready for Halloween. We had a great time at Trunk or Treat!
Christina You have the cutest kids! I hope you guys had fun trick or treating with the kids. I'm not really into Halloween, so I decided to stay home on Halloween and make treats with the boys. Jared took the older boys to our ward's trunk or treat.
2 comments:
Christina
You have the cutest kids! I hope you guys had fun trick or treating with the kids. I'm not really into Halloween, so I decided to stay home on Halloween and make treats with the boys. Jared took the older boys to our ward's trunk or treat.
McKenzie looks absolutely adorable in her costume! That stinks your camera broke. Glad you have a new one so you are back in picture taking mode.
Post a Comment