So, since everyone else seems to be here, we thought we'd better join in the fun! Besides, it's a great way to share pictures with family (since we seem to be so "far away" as Brayden puts it). So, now we can share with Grandma and Grandpa "far away" and Auntie and Uncle and Cousins and anyone else who would like to catch the latest!
For now, the latest is that Brayden just started Pre-school yesterday! He is going twice a week all day, and is having so much fun! The time passes so quickly, it's so hard to believe that he's almost 4...... Anyway, when asked what he did all day he said, "I played.... and when it was quiet time, I went into another room and played some more." Then he told one of my co-workers that he would tell her about it later, "because I don't have time right now."
McKenzie, meanwhile, loves to play with her babies. She likes to wrap them up in blankets and just carry them around all day. Since she can't usually reach blankets, she often grabs her pj's out of her drawer and wraps the baby in that. She really cracks us up! She talks up a storm and is learning so quickly.
So, that's all for now. We'll try to get pictures up on Friday.
1 comment:
Welcome aboard! I need to update mine as well. A lot of new photos to upload. We'll check yours often.
Love you guys,
Mike
Post a Comment