Brayden is growing up so fast, but sometimes some of the silliest questions come out of his little brain.
A couple of weeks ago, he noticed someone with a shaved head and a small braid at the back of his head. Brayden asks me, "Mom, why does that guy have a cord coming out of his head?" It was all I could do to not fall over laughing before I calmly explained that it was not a cord, it was a braid. Then he wanted to know why a man would have a braid!
Today at church we were listening to a beautiful duet by two of the sisters in the ward when out of the blue he asks, "Mommy, when I was born did you lick me clean?" After he asked the question, he realized how silly that sounded and started to giggle himself. Then he wanted to know who gave him a bath, etc, etc. How that thought entered his mind I'm not sure.
Anyway, Brayden starts his community day school this Wednesday, so I'll be sure to post "first day of school" pictures soon!
2 comments:
That is a funny question to ask during sacrament meeting! What is community day school? That sounds cool.
Community day school is a once a week school in Redlands that we go to in addition to the homeschooling through CAVA (k12). There are 150 or so kids from Brayden's school in grades k-8.
Post a Comment