They all wanted to sleep under the Chrismas tree, but of course there wasn't enough room for all 6 kids under the tree. So, they all slept in the family room after opening one gift (which was just some sweet treats):
I tried to get a picture of both kids, but it was still so early in the morning that the lighting was just bad in that room.... McKenzie's "big" gift this year was an American Girl doll (really one half of a Bitty Twins set) that she has named Halle (like every other baby in her small collection). I really wanted to get her a nice doll with hair, but I can't bring myself to spend the money on an American Girl for my 2 year old. So, my friend and I each paid for half of a set of Bitty Twins. She took one, I the other.
And last, but not least is a small glimpse of the chaos that happened in our house of 10 people (Stengel Family plus ours) Christmas morning. I have to say that as bad as this looks, in the few hours that I was at work, they had it ALL cleaned up!
1 comment:
I love all the Christmas pictures! How fun to be all together.
Post a Comment