Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ohmygosh!

Wow here we are in the middle of August and I haven't posted anything! We have been so busy trying to get ready for vacation and trying to get ready for Mike, Melissa and Family that I haven't had time for posts. Anyway, we have been trying to organize and clean for the past week.....Trying to make space for 10 people in the house is a little crazy!

Let's see....what else is new? Well, McKenzie just got her "big girl bed." We had to re-arrange her room twice because it just looks so big in her room that I didn't know what to do..... Everything is arranged now, and it looks pretty good.

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, so you all will just have to wait for vacation pics when we get back in September. Have I mentioned that we have never had a two week vacation before?! I am so excited for time off of work, that I can hardly contain myself!

See ya later!

1 comment:

Stephanie Cameron said...

Hey Chris! Just wanted to let you know I got one of these things so I can keep up with all of you! Miss ya! Tell the kids Hi for me.